Harness Your Skin’s
Natural Healing Powers
RF microneedling is a minimally invasive procedure that uses radiofrequency energy to stimulate collagen production and improve the appearance of the skin. It is a popular treatment for a variety of skin concerns, including fine lines and wrinkles, acne scars, and stretch marks. Harness your skin’s natural healing powers & boost collagen production for years to come with RF microneedling at Carniol Plastic Surgery in Summit, NJ!
How RF Microneedling Works
RF microneedling works by creating tiny, controlled injuries in the skin. These injuries trigger the body’s natural healing response, which results in the production of new collagen and elastin. Collagen is a protein that gives the skin its strength and elasticity, while elastin helps the skin to stretch and recoil. As we age, our bodies produce less collagen and elastin, which leads to the development of wrinkles, fine lines, and other signs of aging. RF microneedling can help to reverse this process by stimulating the production of new collagen and elastin.
RF microneedling is a safe procedure with minimal risks. However, with any procedure on the skin, there are risks including sensitivity to sun, redness, bruising, or skin irritation.
Benefits of RF Microneedling
- Improved skin texture: RF microneedling can help to improve the overall texture of the skin by reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and scars.
- Reduced pore size: RF microneedling can help to reduce the appearance of large pores by stimulating the production of collagen and elastin.
- Improved skin tone: RF microneedling can help to improve the overall tone of the skin by reducing the appearance of hyperpigmentation and sun damage.
- Increased skin brightness: RF microneedling can help to increase the brightness of the skin by stimulating the production of new collagen and elastin.
- Minimal downtime: RF microneedling is a minimally invasive procedure that typically requires no downtime. Most patients can return to their normal activities immediately after the procedure.
- Decreased Sweating: RF microneedling works beautifully to decrease armpit sweating (axillary hyperhydrosis)
Who is a Good Candidate for RF Microneedling?
RF microneedling is a good option for people who are looking to improve the appearance of their skin. It is a safe and effective treatment for a variety of skin concerns, including:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Acne scars
- Stretch marks
- Sun damage
“Dr. Carniol is an amazing doctor. He listens and addresses all concerns providing clear explanations of treatments and options. The improvements he has been able to achieve have been phenomenal. His staff is wonderful, efficient and supportive. I would definitely recommend Dr. Carniol as someone to trust in evaluating possibilities and producing exceptional results.”
• B. Sette