A Commitment to
Excellence in Facial
Dr. Paul Carniol is a highly respected Plastic Surgeon known for his unwavering commitment to excellence. With a passion for enhancing the natural beauty of his patients, Dr. Carniol combines his exceptional surgical skills with a personalized approach to deliver outstanding results.
An Esteemed Leader in Facial Plastic Surgery
Dr. Paul Carniol is renowned for his expertise in a wide range of facial rejuvenation procedures. With years of experience and a keen artistic eye, he is dedicated to helping his patients achieve their aesthetic goals while maintaining their unique facial harmony.
Uncompromising Dedication to Patient Care
At Carniol Plastic Surgery, patient care is always the top priority. Driven by a deep understanding of the emotional and physical aspects of their transformative journey, Dr. Carniol and his compassionate team provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout every step of the process. He values the trust his patients place in him and strives to create a warm, welcoming environment where they can openly express their desires and concerns. Dr. Carniol and his team take the time to listen to patients’ desires, address their concerns, and develop customized treatment plans.
Experience & Expertise
Dr. Paul Carniol is at the forefront of the latest advancements in plastic surgery. He has given numerous lectures, edited over seven books and written numerous papers for Physicians on plastic surgery, with an emphasis on newest innovations, treatments, and safety. These have included:
- Carniol PJ, Avram MM, Brauer JA Eds. Complications in Minimally Invasive Facial Rejuvenation Prevention and Management Thieme New York, Stuttgart, Delhi, R 2021
- Archer KA, Carniol PJ: Pre- and Postoperative Care for Interventional Skin Rejuvenation. In Gentile RD ed: Update of Today’s Facial Skin Rejuvenation Technology. Elsevier Publisher, Philadelphia PA, February 2020. Pages 119-126.
- DeJoseph LM, Carniol PJ: Minimally Invasive and Office-Based Procedures in Facial Plastic Surgery. New York: Thieme Medical Publishers, 2014. Pages 98-107
- Fedok F, Carniol PJ: Minimally Invasive and Office-Based Procedures in Facial Plastic Surgery. New York: Thieme Medical Publishers, 2013. Pages 1-8, 233-247
- Carniol PJ: Emerging Tools and Trends in Facial Plastic Surgery. Philadelphia: Saunders, 2012.
- Saddick NS, Carniol PJ. Manual of Injectable Fillers, Informa Healthcare 2011
- Carniol PJ, Monheit G eds: Aesthetic Rejuvenation Challenges and Solutions: A World Perspective. Informa HealthCare. London, U.K. November 2009
- Adler EA, Adler SC, Carniol PJ: Hispanic Facial Plastic Surgery in Carniol PJ, Monheit G eds: Aesthetic Rejuvenation Challenges and Solutions: A World Perspective. Informa HealthCare. London, U.K. November 2009
- Adler SC, Adler EA, Carniol PJ: The aging face in a multiethnic world, in Carniol PJ, Monheit G eds: Aesthetic Rejuvenation Challenges and Solutions: A World Perspective. Informa HealthCare. London, U.K. November 2009
- Carniol PJ, Sadick Neil S: Clinical Procedures In Laser Skin Rejuvenation. Thomson Publishing Services, Andover, Hampshire, UK. 2007 Informa UK Ltd.
- Carniol PJ ed: Facial Rejuvenation. Willey-Liss Publishers, New York, NY, January 2001.
- Carniol PJ ed: Laser Skin Rejuvenation Lipincott-Raven Publishers, Philadelphia, PA, September 1998
- Full professor at Rutgers University New Jersey Medical School
- Past President of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Past President of the International Society of Cosmetic Laser Surgery
- Past President of the Medical Society of New Jersey
- Past President of the New Jersey Chapter of the American College of Surgeons
He also believes in volunteer community service. He is a member of the New Providence Board of Health, local emergency response team, on the Board of HTTV, and serves as a volunteer with the local police as needed.
Dr. Carniol has participated multiple times in the annual Torch Run with the Police to raise money for the Special Olympics in New Jersey.
Pictured left to right – Dr. Carniol, Lieutenant Justine Kennedy and Officer David Rodriguez who is holding the torch